"1. It’s time to be honest with myself.
2. Remember that time we were at the park eating cherries and I laughed so hard I almost choked on a pit? Well when I felt so calm as I was choking…that’s when I knew.
3. I bet it all makes sense now.
4. You were the first one to convince me I look good in a dress. It’s too small now, but I guess I could wear it one last time.
5. So much shit has happened to me, I thought I was numb. But this emotion is overwhelming.
6. I never knew how to tell you.
7. Here are concert tickets to your favorite band. I was going to save them for your birthday, but I feel like now is a better time.
8. Let me just get to the point.
9. You probably had no clue…but if you did, I really hoped you would have said something."
— 9 Things Written in Love Letters or Suicide Notes, e.m (via regr0wn